This is our monthly social usually held on the second Tuesday of every month with the exception of June, July, and August.
It is held at:
Mike’s Pizza and Deli Station
13560 49th Street North
Clearwater, Florida 33762
from 6:30 PM until you want to leave. A light meal/appetizers are provided.
Come and enjoy a good evening out with your fellow skiers and friends.
Please bring a mask and wear it when you are not eating.
Snowsharks Calendar of Events 2021 – 2022
- September 14, 2021 Social @ 6:30
- October 12, 2021 Social @ 6:30
Ski Clothes Swap: Bring unwanted ski clothes for trade, sale, or give-away. Details to follow. Contact: Eileen 727-727-3663
- October 9, 2021 Bio-Luminescence Kayak Trip on the East Coast. Details to follow. Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- November 9, 2021 Social @ 6:30
- November 23rd Hockey Night: Lightning vs Flyers. Contact: email@example.com
- No Social
- December 18th Holiday Inn Indian Rocks Beach (IRB) Christmas Party
To coincide with IRB Boat Parade. All invited bring dish to share. Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- January 11, 2022 Social @ 6:30
- January 22-29, 2022 Taos, New Mexico Ski Trip. Contact: Eileen 727-727-3663
- January 15, 2022 Hockey Night: Lightning vs Dallas Stars. Contact: email@example.com
- February 8, 2022 social @ 6:30
- February 26-March 5, 2022 Whitefish, Montana Ski Trip. Contact: Ginnie (727) 501-3664
- March 8, 2022 Social @ 6:30
- March 11-22 Zermatt, Switzerland Ski Trip. Contact: Helen (727) 772-8621
- March 19-26 Big Sky, Montana Ski Trip. Contact: Scott (863) 944-3888
- April 12, 2022 Social @ 6:30
- April River Ranch Weekend. Details to follow. Contact: Jacki firstname.lastname@example.org
- May 10, 2022 Social @ 6:30
- May 10, 2022 Club Elections
- No social
- No Social
- Scallop Party Weekend. Details to follow
- No Social
- Annual Club Kick-Off Party @ Feather Sound, Clearwater. Details to follow
- September 13, 2022 Social @ 6:30
- African Safari. Details to follow
- FSC Mammoth Ski Trip
- Bike and Barge
- More Ski Trips TBD
Other group events
Sunday Roller Blading and Biking Outings
Interested in meeting people and getting some exercise?
Join the Sunday Bladers any Sunday at 8:30 a.m. for 10 to 14 miles of biking and blading fun. Safety gear is recommended for all skaters and bikers. Please check www.sundayblade.com for details and a map to get to the exact meeting locations or call.
Be aware, skate with care.
Scuba Diving and Spear Fishing
Like scuba diving, spear fishing and fun times?
Check out this local dive club, The Sea Bunnies, at their web site.
Many of your fellow Snowsharks belong to this club.